When we do, we try to do good...

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Guess I Owe You

Lets start with at the moment.

Convinced Kev he should go and watch Big Deal at Teasers. I mixed up a strawberry crisp using teh frozen thawing berries from teh freezer. It is on the stove waiting to cook. I ut it in pyrex and where the berries are so cold I am afraid if I throw it in the oven itll crack... I might throw it in a cold oven and slowly heat it. MMM. Donavan and I napped today so he is still up (!!!!). I am listening to the bestest of doowop and motown 50s and 60s and playing on fb. When he goes down Ill play Diablo 2. I am obsessed. Must level up! and get out of the level (? not up on the terminology) LOL.

today was a slow day, I stayed in pjs until I was freezing and had to dress (right down to socks) I refuse to turn on the heat in august. UGH. Ah well.

The new air crispness is gorgeous. I wish the fricking van was running so I could go out and enjoy it.

Van needs a fuel pump. Not happy but ah well. The life of a vehicle owner.

To Be Continued.

No comments:

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products