When we do, we try to do good...

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

BAH-LOGGY BLOGGY

welcome to the official stay home and clean day (though peeps can feel free to drop in and distract me haha). Ive been complaining a bit about how busy ive been in the last few days and how I just want to have a day to try to keep up. Well. I am skipping group counciling this week and getting things done.

I am making soup for supper tonight. Rolls or biscuits too. Yum.

I am getting caught up on laundry if it KILLS me (which it might). I need our house organized so I can finally start thinking about decorating for christmas.

I am a little cash short right now after my spending spree so I will be evaluating how far my cash will go and how much (I mean IF) I will need to borrow or reevaluate. Stupid things crept up... Like plating the van for example. LOL.

I need to think about the way the kids behave and come up with a game plan to deal with it and be more consistant.

And I have 10 minutes to dress the kids and make lunch adn get samara to school.

Ttyl.

No comments:

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products