When we do, we try to do good...

Monday, February 23, 2009

Holy Farking Crap Anonomous Monkey On My Back

IVE BEEN SOOOOO LAZZZYYYYY.

Okay so its been a week sue me. Im sure I am only hearding it becuase Kim blogged after 2 months but WHATEVER.

So Friday Night my parents took the chidren (Both DUNDUNDUNDDDD) and I went to Henir's girlsnight party. SO fricking fun. Drank wine, little girl talk.

Bought books 5 and 6 in the Sookie Stackhouse books. 1 more to go then I have to wait until MAYYYYYY. ACKKKKKK.

This is what I do these days while not blogging... read. alot.

ITS WARM IN HERE.

Waiting for house to come on.

Deb and I rocked yesterday. We went and picked up a record played/ cabinet to surprise Kev. She and I singlehandedly carried it to the freestyle, across my not shoveled yard adn UP THE STAIRS using GIRLPOWER. (I feel like I have been giving away free handjobs at the Pub today though, wow sore forearms.) When Kev ghot home he was happy surprised. But then we were irritated surprised to find that the platter on the turntable didnt spin. Talked to kevs brother the record collector and he said it sounded like the belt and after more looking and some onlines search I agree'd. Called henri, she called Bill and in a few days her knight in shining Cyrus the virus will come riding in to fix it. GO BILL.

Waiting to hear when I get to work again. SO MUCH FUN. (seriously, you try being stuck home with my demons... scratch that.... Samara is a GOOD CHILD (for the most part)... Donavan is the Demon.

And Now to facebook for a few then finding a snack for House.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

kim blogged?

ill be right back...

:)

-D.

Anonymous said...

ok...

:)

well...

i miss blogging awefully bad...

i might have to start again...

I got called into work today!!!

BTW are you coming up to the wedding with me Friday?

Its a pot luck... and your pie would be appreciated...

:)

Debra-Dawn said...

i blogged...

:)

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products