When we do, we try to do good...

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I Just Dont Know What To Do.

There is something ROTTING in my house. Im not sure where but EW. I am sure it is a potato somewhere. Donavan likes to take potatoes and run with them so maybe he hid one? When you walk into my apartment all you can smell is organic mold. I bought a fancy pricey candle yesterday hoping it would help a bit but no luck. It is even worse now. It is mold with a strong sickly sweet tinge. It makes me nausious.
Im going to go through my kitchen with a fine toothed comb first. I am sure it isnt there. Im sure ti is either dining room SOMEWHERE or livingroom. Maybe trapped under the couch. I moved teh couch yesterday and swept it well under there but anything big owuld have gotten pulled along and not left there... So maybe?

4 comments:

Debra-Dawn said...

ewwwwwwwww...

i remember when we heard a rat in the walls at the house....

and then,

one day there was no more scratching....

but there was this .... smell....

I hope it is a potato and not a dead animal...

Lisa said...

Still no sign Ugh.

Carol said...

Oh no. Hope you locate it soon.

Before it drives you crazy!

Lisa said...

me too!
im starting to think its nothing physical... i cant find anything and i cant pinpoint it. blech.

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products