When we do, we try to do good...

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My House is Complete

Samara is home finally and Kev has the next 2 days off. It is so nice. Samara has been SUCH an incredibly good girl all day (considering she is normally a monster coming form my moher's house).
Maggies place today was about Routines and Setting them I really need to get into one. I am so personaly chaotic (sp?) that it is hard for me to establish any type of a routine.
I cant really think of anythign anic-dotal (nor can I be bothered to spell it)...
UMMM
Samara has brought a new habit home... the picking of one's nose and eating it. She did it a bit ago when I was reading her story to her and I told her to, "STOP PICKING YOUR NOSE AND EATING THE BOOGERS!" Her response: "My nose was itchy." I had to ask, "And your finger was tasty?" She laughed her head off.

Donavan's new thing is to get "stuck" and yell for help. last week he put his foot in the middle drawer of my dresser (its a low dresser) and couldnt get it out. When I got over there he was hopping around laughing. The other day when I was reading donavan was yelling and kev asked where he was. I told him i had no idea so kev went to investigate. Donavan had crawled up into our dirty clothes basket and couldnt get out/ off. A few minutes ago her was yelling (In his funny hoarse voice) "Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! I went looking for him and when he heardme coming her started laughting like a MANIAC. He was on my bed waiting for me. Little bugger. He fell off the other day when he climbed up to roll around and so now when he gets up he crawls to the very middle and lays there yelling until someone comes to watch his "tricks".

Ahhhh, Nice to have my whole family. Shopping trip tomorrow :)

No comments:

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products