When we do, we try to do good...

Sunday, August 17, 2008

:S

I HATE NOT SLEEPING IN MY OWN BED!

That said, Last night was teh second night in a row that I didnt get to sleep in my own bed at all. Bed time comes and then Donavan wakes up like clockwork.

Kev is working today so my plan is to change some kid's rooms around. Maybe if Donavan is in the back bedroom then when he wakes up at bedtime he'll be able to cry himself back to sleep without being too loud for kevin. I will put the baby monitor in there and one out here so I'll be able to hear him. Samara can have he big bedroom. Then she will HAVE to sleep there. My only real reservation about giving her that room is how close it is to my bed... I didnt want any chance of her waking up and coming out ;) But she is gone on sleepovers sometimes and I can wait for a sleepover to be noisy at night ;)
So I am off to check Facebook right quick then my little dude and I ahve some work ahead of us.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I found you through Carol, I hope you don't mind. I agree completely about not sleeping if you are not in your own bed. Except if I'm tired enough, I can really sleep on the floor. But I have to be pretty tired.

Lisa said...

Dont mind? seriously? I think im so excited someone else reads my blog i could burst... In fact im going to go read your blog and then write this comment on yours to make sure you see how excited i am ;)
And I promise to cheer up and make an attempt at anicdotal funny (and learning to spell)
Welcome Heidi :)

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products