When we do, we try to do good...

Monday, December 1, 2008

...

Tomorrow we go to Moncton to see about Kev's allergy test. Im trying to call teh doctors office right now becuase once again kev's med card is AWOL. Tracy is really good about giving me the number in times like this.

Ian sent the maintenance today. I am very surprised becuase I wasnt expecting it until saturday. We will be able to pay rent ON TIME (ish) this month!!! YAY! Way to get caught up!

I am a sucky cleaner so I didnt get much done at all as usual, better luck next time??? LOL. I managed to clean teh YUCK and crap from under the dining room table at least. seriously though I didnt do much else. I took the dirty clothes from the bathroom and straightened up the toilet paper. I folded the clean clothes and put the washer clothes to dry and more dirty to be washed. Now I am waiting for the dryer to stop to start teh cycle of laundry over again. Always a blast. Gotta pick Samara up too.

HOPEFULLY Samara doesnt have pink eye!!! Hung out with the pink crew yesterday so I am more cautious today. Last night she was playing with her eyeball in the mirror (pulling the bottem lid down) and she scratched/ irritated her eye. This morning she woke up with a swollen eye. It wasnt bright pink but now I am thinking, "OH GOD WE'LL ALL GET PINK EYE!!!" LOL. No big deal though ;)

Freaking rain. Thats all I can say about THAT.

3 comments:

Henri Etta Stevens said...

You make me gain 2 pounds yesterday, I give you pinkeye, we're even. lol

Debra-Dawn said...

hahahahahahahaaaaaaa...

:)

you can tell you guys are related...

steenky bee said...

Ew. Pink eye sucks. Tis' the season though. And around these parts, as the kids go, so do I.

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products