When we do, we try to do good...

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Oh Headache, There You Are

Well I was headache free for about 20 minutes there. What a wonderful time that was!

Holy driven nuts still.

These children are not children but rather demons form hell sent to test my resolve. What kind of parent will I be by the end of the day? Ask me again if Samara slams that bathroom door again. If she gets donavan's fingers i will magically become the parent to 1. That is where I am at this point.

I keep trying to tell myself at least we have food and warmth and gifts under our tree, many people dont have that... Ill bet that their kids apprieciate each other though... And dont fight and scream and make constant messes.

Im just listening to music and trying to clean. But I suck.

My new year's resolution will be to suck far less.

Oh Henri, Deb where are you? I need comapny and decluttering!

Mostly company... help to not kill my children teh day before xmas eve would be nice.

If I can make it the 2 or 3 hours until Ian picks up Samara then I will be almost homefree, right?

3 comments:

Henri Etta Stevens said...

Don't worry, after Christmas. We're gonna whip our asses AND houses into shape :)

Debra-Dawn said...

here here!!

:)

Henri speaks the truth...

steenky bee said...

Um, I have that headache too. I just wanted to stop by and wish you a Merry Christmas! (You Canadians know what Christmas is, don't you?) See you in 09!

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products