When we do, we try to do good...

Thursday, December 18, 2008

SHOPPING DAY

Things didnt go my way with the shopping trip. My motehr called alst night cause she couldnt go till saturday but saturday is a bad day for me so I was in a funk.

OVER IT, Just needed time.

Kev stayed with donavan so i could take samara to school and then we took donavan to his moms and went xmas shoppng. We were completely done teh kids by lunchtime. Painful money later. Xmas is but once a year though, right? ;)

All thats left is a few things for my Mr. O'Regan, somethign SMALL for ryan, sherry, and Kevs gotta shop for me. YAY finally I will ahve gifts under the tree. MWAHAHA.

We watched DeathRace tonight. It was GOOOODDD BUTTTTTTT a little rushy to the end. Youll know what I am saying once you see it. One minute movie, teh next DONE type deal.

Im finishing xmas gifts (or trying to). Everytime I think I am almost done I add somethign to it. I have a couple scarves to do, 2 rugs to finish (UGGHHHH HAHA) and A TON of knitting left.

Well back to knitting.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products