When we do, we try to do good...

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Child Support Day

Will it come?

I hate feeling like I am chasing child support. In a perfect world I would know for certain that it si coming and not have to worry. But sadly not happening. Sadly and most annoyingly.

I hate feeling like I am a bother even to someone I hate so much. I feel like I am nagging when EVERYMONTH I have to email him and ask if he is paying. Then I am also scared to becuase I kind of rely on that money and I am scared that if I ask he will tell me no, another day etc. Right now I have 800 in the bank. Going out is supposed to be 500 for rent, something for groceries, 300 on van, 200 to my old landlord to start paying him off and 237 on cable plus Kevs family is coming home this weekend so hell need money for that.

In reality my UCC check (universal childcare) of 200 didnt come. I have no idea if mr childsupport is paying. That could be 300 in the bank today that will take off some strain but who knows. GSt should be in either this week or next but I have no idea if Ill even get it since the mail is so fucked up right now. GST wont be so helpful becuase Kev will take his half leaving only mine for bills. UGH.

I need to make a grocery list that will allow for the smallest amount of money for 2 weeks. UGH.

Off to make this work.

1 comment:

Debra-Dawn said...

gst is friday

:)

why didnt your ucc check come in...?

sounds like you have one heck of a budget to make...

and i am right there with you...

are you going to get rid of your cable?

we are gettign rid of Kyle's cellphone and the Freestyle...

our only luxury is the internet....

oatmeal and rice and potatoes are a budget's best freinds...

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products