When we do, we try to do good...

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

In Response to Double D

Deb's comment:

gst is friday:)why didnt your ucc check come in...?sounds like you have one heck of a budget to make...and i am right there with you...are you going to get rid of your cable?we are gettign rid of Kyle's cellphone and the Freestyle...our only luxury is the internet....oatmeal and rice and potatoes are a budget's best freinds...

In response:

UGH. I have no idea why ucc didnt come. It was to have gone to our old place but the new tenants put their name on the mailbox. I dont know if that was enough to deter the maillady from putting it there but she did. If (on a GOOD chance) it was returned to teh ucc office then it will be sent right back out but this time to our new place. If not then I have to call on July 6th and have it resent. UGH.

Gst same story. I called and confirmed with them that yes the cheque will go to our old apartment. So again if for some random reason the cheque isnt delivered and is sent back it has been noted to come here... Well shit. Or not. I forgot. Kevin has to call becuase it is in his name. Son of a bitch. Well. I guess I know what were doing on thursday.

UGH. I took our cheque, paid rent and bought groceries. I emailed jackass this morning (no response yet). WHEN (I have to be positive) he sends the money it is going right to the van and voila the van will be done. YAY. UGH. Desnt help that our fricking cable will be screwed up if I dont ake that ucc 200 payment. Ahh well.

I was going to cut cable but FRICKING TRUBLOOD. cant miss it. But we subscribe to all 3 vod's. we are definatly cutting superstations and maybe mpix. That will save us about 20 bucks. Gotta keep tmn. (lol) at least until teh bitter end.

I bare minimumed groceries and will be (UGH) cooking for the next 2 weeks. (UGH). We splurged on pizza tonight. I wanted to stop the take out (maybe once a pay period) but we are so broke that i figured cant hurt THAT bad this time. (plus pizza for us counts a few meals) LOL.

I have my oatmeal (quick cook I bought for baking ages ago), potatoes from the last time we grocery shopped (havent touched them... I managed not to cook (besides spegetti once) for near 2 weeks. Go me.) and I ahve a bag of long white rice, a bag of brown and in my groceries today I slipped a big box of quick cook.

Let the games begin.

1 comment:

Debra-Dawn said...

the mailperson delivers to an address, not a name at that address...

you should try and show up at your old aprtment around 1pm and see if it is there, if not then again at 2pm...

why dont you get this stuff direct deposit...?

my ucc goes right on my ctb...

ps...

WHERS THAT CONGO BAR RECIPE!!!!!

:)

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products