When we do, we try to do good...

Saturday, June 27, 2009

What The Heck Babysitter Edition

WHat the heck and why is it so hard to find a flipping babysitter.

Just want some teenager out of school for teh summer to come and watch the kids. Not too difficult and there are a million teens in my town.

I got 2 replies.

the first was a godsend. Her 14 year old daughter used to dealing with 6 year old sister was interested.

Well thats good and well until theyre at the beach etc and have family coming and going to be in an out. How does that translate into interested in babysitting? I wasnt getting any reply asking what day would work to come and meet the kids and then jump into it so I suggested saturday afternoon meet them and then sunday babysit.

Um no theyre at teh beach this weekend, maybe try next week. *FACEPALM*.

The other offer was a teenager... involved with the biggest criminal family in my town. (that my ex sister is dating into) I wouldnt have her becuase of the whole what is she running and telling them/ who would she have in my house. UGH.

WHYYYYYYYY.

I ahve to work sunday and monday and god knows when else with STILL NO SITTER. UGH.

No comments:

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products