When we do, we try to do good...

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Making a list, checking it twice

Trying to find the most efficient way to get samara to school, get money from a machine, grocery shop, hit roddy woods for meat and get home only using 2 cabs. I am figuring I will cab down to the school with samara, getting the driver to stop at a store to take out money. Walk from there to the grocery store. (I think Tawnya is coming too so pick her up lol). shop, cab home and then walk to roddys. If Tawnya is still with me even better. LOL. There is a possibility that tawnya will be called into work mind you. In that case Id better get my headphones found and the ol pod in my pocket ;)

I am hoping for a fast and stressfree trip. No samara, no donavan. I shall take my time.

On to the stresser. Fricking idiot didnt pay me child support. Asshole. I messaged him on thursday and asked if, becuase the last day of the month is sunday, he would be paying me child support friday. His response? Nope, sunday. Petty petty. Sunday comes and goes. Because I asked him specifically and he answered I borrowed against it from my parents to pay rent early. Low and behold sunday came adn went. I caught him first thing monday morning and told him samara and I had plans just waiting for his email (money transfer) to be able to leave. His response? "Sorry, there was a deth in teh family I wont be paying you until friday. Thank you for your understanding." Then he promptly went off line.

Oh I was mad. I deleted him and then when I went to facebook to delete him there what did his status message say? woohooo just playing for a crowd of 78000.

Some death in the family. Fucker. He hates his family anyway. whas a death got to do with paying one's late child support?

Now I am scrambling trying to find a way to pay everyone and still have money for GROCERIES and I wanted to throw a huge chunk on the van. hard to do that now.

ugh

1 comment:

Debra-Dawn said...

wassssssssssssssap?

my laptop is fixed... sort of...

we are having some trouble with a plug in or two...

but i can blog!!!

we swung by your place today and got that long lost tent pole...

woop woop...

:)

see yah thursday...

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products