When we do, we try to do good...

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Changing the about this blog...

...
If only I could figure out how. HAHA

This blog is all about the many ways that I can laugh while poor, heartbroken, in pain, down on my luck, and in the middle of any of the many feuds that I seem to be suffering at anytime. (why does the world hate me??? WHY?)


add to that ANOTHER COMPLIMENT form the annon... (bet you thought i was going to type that... SYK... sike? cike? whatever,,,) in the form of, though i am not witty like dooce or Liz or the umpteen other professional mommybloggers ;);) I still have my personable appeal ;)

Yes, it is true... this is what it is like to ahve a phone conversation with me... except this way there is no other party interrupting me thinking that they deserve to talk too. HAHA... WAIT UNTIL THE END...

I wish phone calls came with the option to comment...

No comments:

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products