When we do, we try to do good...

Monday, September 8, 2008

Ugh Broke

Ugh I am dead broke... I just did up our ins and outs and there are FARRR too many outs. Add on top of that we need to do somethign about the fleabags... Im thinking were going to have to buy some cheaper stuff at walmart for another 2 weeks and hope that that does it... When Kev comes home I am sure he will have yet another thing that I ahve forgotten... It is times like this I think, "Why do I not babysit?" 2 reasons dear friends... A) dont like kids... which is not that big of a deal. a few hours wont kill me... it is B) that stops me. Kevin hatesssss kids. and his days off are Thursday, Friday. I dont need that stress. It is juts because were SO broke that It is all so crappy. I used to budget up down to the last doller but that is what put us so far behind. I would forget spending money, wed spend and then voila- a bill not paid. This week I left 30$ that i am NOT (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) devoting anywhere. That is after I have paid off my avon and kevin got his new game that just came out. plus anyhting over $500 is free money whether is is $5.00 or $50.00 :)
Ive got a gift for kevs mom bought (Avon) and I have a few for Kev and the kids picked out so I am getting a jump on it. My nerves cant take another christmas running at the last minute.

UGHHHH

gotta go russle up something for my little guy form our empty cupboards. LOL.

No comments:

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products