When we do, we try to do good...

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Holy Scary Dream Batman

Kevin woke me up at a pivitol part of my dream last night. So pivital this part in fact that i didnt even realized he had said anythign to me becuase i was screaming so loud and hard in my dream...

We were at his family's cabin (I felt it was his families) with our child. (Donavan at samara's age? donno). All was well adn we were getting dressed to go to town to get supplies. As I was half dressed some strange woman came to the door (i think she was lost). Kevin started being very mean and disrespectful toward me. after he kept picking and picking i threw on a sweater, grabbed a couple of garbage bags and told him I was leaving and going home. I packed all of my stuff and the child's stuff while he was going insane threatening me and so on if i left. I packed the stuff in the car, put the kid in and went and sat in the backseat. He had the keys. When he came out he was still freaking adn threatening. he pulled out fo teh driveway and started SPEEDING erradically on teh icy roads while being insane. I was trying to gouge his eyes or nostril and screaming out the window for help while we sped through a town.
When kev said its time to wake up I didnt even hear him. I thought he was calming down in my dream and thats what he said.
Then I woke up. to him saying it again.

SCARY

1 comment:

Debra-Dawn said...

what the heck did you watch before bed?

what did you eat????

wow...

i do know to stay away from bananas...

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products