When we do, we try to do good...

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Went to My Aunt's Wedding Today. (yesterday)

It was gorgeous. :)



I think about getting married occasionally... I dont want to be married in a church because it holds no significance to me (sorry, but I am being honest.)

I was never raised in a religious home and though I have gone to a local church a number of times teh past few years I still dont find the comfort or meaning in it that others do.



I always thought I wanted to be married in teh courthouse. My mother and stepfather were married there in fact. but i have been second thoughting that alot lately. It just lacks some feeling I think. Henri and Bill were married in a friend's back yard and it was lovely. I am thinking now that I would like to be married outside too. :):) I want the dress and veil and flowers. I ahve NO IDEA who I would pick to stand with me or anythign like that. (unlike many I dont really have any lifelong friends.) Technically my oldest friend is Jennf rom ontario but i havent seen her since 6th grade and havent really talked to her in aout 5 years besides facebook. and even then it isnt nearly as close as it was before.



The biggest thing I always wanted was the reception and party since the days of catering weddings. It was always so neat when teh bride would be there in her long gorgeous dress :):)

I would probably have dinner catered then a kareoke dance later once the kids are gone. (I dont sing kareoke unless too too drunk to hear myself but I enjoy it. LOL. Kev likes to sing too ;)

No comments:

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products