When we do, we try to do good...

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

BLOG. The Why oh Why Edition *added bonus, a poke of fun at boo's expense*

Holy farkin hell Donavan wont go to sleep. Shithead that he is.

Samara wont either... because her curtains arnt up...

Went to walmart to exchange my bike*. I think I like this one better...

*bike met Ryan... my brother who breaks my things and has done so since I was about 7. according to him he was biking hard pulling the kids the other day while babysitting, standing, peddling, going side to side hard with the handles bars (you knoiw what I mean) when sunndenly without notice SNAP! A foot pedel came off. APARENTLY he barely survived. Then had to walk teh bike *pulling kids* home again.* Ill bet you hear my sympathy. Yes I laughed when he told me. the visual was TOTALLY worht the bike...

Side note, Ill get a picture (like the shaq and ben stein commercial) of him standng beside a regular sized person to show you out of towners why the thought was so funny...

Meanwhile as a visual aid... picture it.... 6ft 4 or 5... 240lbs plus of blond athletic boy muscle, thinks he is THE MAN 16 year old guy. (Who is called Boo by family becuase he was SUCH A FRICKING CRY BABY when he was little.... He was also called cryin ryan for a long while... and cry guy.... what a sook.)


So I think the worker guys are almost done... maybe? Samaras room pretty well is anyway. (I think?) UGH.

Betty's again tomorrow I guess.

1 comment:

Debra-Dawn said...

hahahahahaaaaaaaaaa....

awwwwwwwwwwwwww....

poor ryan...

but kudos for him biking...

:)

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products