When we do, we try to do good...

Monday, May 18, 2009

Yes it is A BLOG.

Finally a day devoted to me... Lets call it Lisa Day and eat cake.

In reality it is victoria day and if I want cake I'd better make it myself!

The workers arnt coming today and I dont work... And samara has the day off of school. Yes friends I did score big here.

It is my day to hopefully heal. I am not even wearing a bra...

I am writing a story for a friend and today is the day to finish it!

I might even finally explore my twilight dvd!

I am going to plan a gorgeous supper for my family and put away clothes so we can eat it at the table.

Today I am wonderwoman!

1 comment:

Debra-Dawn said...

it IS a wonderwoman day!!!

I worked out at 6am and then came hoem to make chocolate chip pancakes form scratch and then used the dirty bowl to make chocolate chip muffins which kicked asss!!!

then I worked at memorizing the algorythims for the rubix cube and then i went for a 25k bike ride.

I am home now knitting and watchign cartoons...

:)

great day indeed!!!

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products