When we do, we try to do good...

Thursday, May 7, 2009

I am Ravenous But Ill Make This As Long As I Can

And not just the title.

We are all moved in and everything hooked up finally!!! I am loving my new trailer and the sense of awesome that I get looking out at our YARD! I had the kids out the other day to play, DOnavan had a blast.

Bought a bike and trailer to pull the kids. It is a way to get samara to school basically. I am loving biking but pulling her and donavan sucks. She is heavy and hard on my legs. LOL. It takes me a half hour a way (Because by the time I get home I have been gone about an hour.)

I am getting things done though. Today I hit roddy woods for meat on my way back. tomorrow henri wants to go to tims. Sherry is off though so I am hoping she takes her to and from school for me.

Going to my parents house for my mother's birthday. Gotta see if Kev will keep teh kids for an hour becuase its hard to have them out there with the dogs jumping around. UGH. Ask me how exciting that is. UGH.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that you are finally where you wanted to be!!!

:)

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products