When we do, we try to do good...

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Aww Deb, Ill mkae you better with a BLOG

TIRED!

Today is the day! I got up to a great momentum last night cleaning and I plan on keeping at it today. I may need to make coffee to help UGH.

I bought a new scribbler (Oh how I love those) and plan on listing some new and healthy meals. Watch your ass Kev. ;)

Speaking of Kev hes deadly ill with the swine flu.

(bad joke)

Hes had a wicked fever for more than a week and is now wracking crazysounding coughs constantly. He looks like phlemmy death. Not sexy.

Donavan has a bit of a cough now. Poor bugger.

Samara and I are fine. (I wish I was sleeping!)

Hopefully my ucc is in today (if deb didnt eff up my mail yesterday...)

I cant believe the van is THIS close to finished. I am jumping for joy. It is the only bright spot in a world of *oh shit Im broke*.

I hope the ol girl understands how I am sacrificing for her and treats me well for years to come. MWAHAHA.

I need to go through Samara's stuffed toys soon. Theyre over throwing my house. (not really but theyre a really big pile in her closet.) I collected Sesame street stuffies for her form the time she was conceived... at what point can I stop collecting? I should sell it all on fb. She has SO MUCH.

Mowed the lawn yesterday. Actually managed to pull the cord myself. Im so proud! I have to walk it back to sherry's later with the kids. I am thinking Ill put donavan on his leash and take the cut across the yards...

I told Samara yesterday we would bake something so she could decorate it with teh frosting and sprinkles unused at DOnavan's bday. I want to get enough done to make that plausable. I am hoping its hot. I want to get the kids outside in their pool, its been awhile and they havent been out as much as I would like. Pool party at my place! After lunch (lol).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello !.
might , perhaps curious to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with offices around the world.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper partner who uses your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I earn US$2,000 per day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://qirazahawy.jamminweb.com/arozugu.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products