When we do, we try to do good...

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Really Trying To Blog More

Truely I am.

So hard to be clever when youre depressed isnt it?

Today I feel pretty good.

Kids are fricking irritating ;) But thats normal here.

Samara was very helpful with the cleaning up (until I banished her from her bedroom for playing with balloons).



I am waiting for Kev to get home. I am hoping he will keep the children for a bit so I can go with a friend and pick strawberries. Itll be a nice break from them..

Wow, random but I found my hairbrush under the computer desk.

Charging up the computer batteries.

I cant remember what I just took pictures of recently that are hidden on my camera. Cant see them utnil I charge it. HMMMMM?

Once I get the rest of my house done I can start in on the rug hooking stuff. I want to organize it all and see if I can get inspired. I really want to hook... just cant find a corner... Yeah. not funny.

:)

Well back to some cleaning

No comments:

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products