When we do, we try to do good...

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Heres Hoping.

So van failed yesterday. Mount thingies and back tires barely didnt pass.

No big.

Steve is outside right now replacing the mounts and then he will replace the tires back there for inspection. Should pass with flying colours... Doesnt mean i wasnt up all night last night worrying.

I am just so excited about being so close to having wheels. I have plans already! I want it done yesterday. Tomorrow were planning a trip to the dmv to get it papered for the road. fingers crossed it MIGHT be cheaper than I thought... FINGERS CROSSED!

Its so hot but it is so buggy outside and the bug spray is in sherry's car.

I had a dream last night that I packed my dunebuggy (?) with teh kids and all of our stuff and just as i was about to leave (at bedtime to drive all night dispite the fact i was so tired) I realized that i was supposed to pack the van so i was annoyed and tired while unpacking the kids adn things from the buggy to put in the van to leave later than i had planned.

Samara is at Austyn's and donavan is roaming in his swim trunks. BETTER not poop.

No comments:

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products