When we do, we try to do good...

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

All Quiet On My Front

So as far as I can tell my budgeting is going pretty well. I am recording what I spend. Go me. (Gotta record groceries)...

Made a slow cooked roast tonight. It was good. Leftovers and juices for soup tomorrow. I am a firm believer in using what you have. And that includes 'juices'. I got everything into the pot so tomorrow Ill cut up teh veggies and toss them in too and simmer all day. Yum.

I am going to arrange a way to the old apartment for the gst cheque tomorrow then to the bank to make sure that all of my deposits are as they should be before money starts flying out of the account.

charlotte is coming tomorrow at 1:30 too so Ill make a list of things to discuss with her. Busy Busy!

1 comment:

Debra-Dawn said...

who is this charlotte?

and will she be a part of our reading club...?

:)

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products