When we do, we try to do good...

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Feeling Annoyed

Just that. Plain and simple.

A case of sour grapes perhaps.

I think I have earned a sour grape or 2 along the lines. It feels like its been a long day. Donavan tried to fall asleep at 20 to 5. so he has been crabby since. it is 6 now and I am ready to scream, myself. Samara hasnt been home afterschool (just got a call shes on her way). I just want the kids in bed so that I can relax. Glee isn on until 10 so I think Ill paint a bit until then.

Just wow, what a long day.

I couldnt sleep last night, thinking about Samara's bday and her party and all. Just stresses apon stresses.

I just need to snap out of this mood. (Before I snap and say soemthign I should, but wont, regret.)

1 comment:

Debra-Dawn said...

i was told today by my oldest that to be a better mom i need to stop yelling so much...

(yup)

and that i need to remember to wake drew up for breakfast...

:)

i promised to try harder...

what else can a mommy do?

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products