When we do, we try to do good...

Monday, October 19, 2009

To New Friends and Old.

Have I said yet how much I love this laptop?

No?

Well I do. Its like a new friend... (I know Ive said that).

Okay now to come up with a topic...

3

2

1....


yeah, nothing.

I could give you alot of did you hear such and such but You wouldnt know them etc. LOL.

Coffee at my place wednesday at 1. I am excited. I never really ahve people over.

alot of new interetsing things under way. Plots and plans and organizing.

Maggies and such.

I am thinking about turning off the television and not turning it back on if I hear "i want that" again from samara. What a great week to teach her how to live without television making me want to poke an eye out and cut off my ears.

I think tv in moderation is great. an hour a day say. So in total all week 7 hours. Sounds fine to me. Not counting movies, which i dont watch often, I watch 4 hours of television a week. Period.

How many do you watch???

On monday I watch Lie to me and House. Tuesday nothing (I think Kev and I might watch Drag me to Hell tomorrow night in fact though so this week will be mro tv i guess). Wednesday I cant miss Glee. Thursday it is Bones. Period on the tv. Not that sitting at the laptop alot isnt a waste of time but the tv? wow. Cant do it these days. I think when I am depressed I watch more... Ill have to let you know though, I feel pretty good these days.

1 comment:

Debra-Dawn said...

omg do we watch tv... and when its not being watched teh playtation is on...

i am glad the tv is off allllllll day long now...

i feel it is a great opportunity for teh kids (meaning myles, kale and haven) to learn to play....

just go play!!!!!!!!

the bit they can watch at night will be worth it then...

i am able to watch bits of crap here and there but i always feel guilty because there are tons of other thinsg i should be doing...

so if teh tv is off all day long not to be on until after 7pm

then that give me the opportnity to get done in teh day what i need to and the kids can learn to play with their stuff

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products