When we do, we try to do good...

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

So Tired of This

I am crabby and I hate it. It is the crabby that will stay crabby until finally I blow up and am still crabby. I want to scream from teh crabby. It is constant.

I feel like I have to do everything. Then I feel unapprieciated (which I am). Then I feel like I am nothing significant because I am not gettign anything done. It is a vicious circle and I am really hoping it will change soon. (And I am willing to acknowlege that the only way to bring that about is to force it.)

Could always fall back on teh ol fake it til you make it.

Then there is the wonder of Donavan purposely doing wrong. In my face.

And samara throwing her fit this morning.

And being the 1 person responsible for taking the dog out EVERYTIME. (regardless what I am actually doing at the time.)

I want to go out tonight for a couple of hours but it isnt going to happen. I didnt actually expect it to but it was somethign I really wanted to do.

I guess being an adult is alot of not doing what you would like to do... And lots of cleaning,... And cleaning.... And cleaning.

Glee tonight to look forward to.
Work tomorrow morning and friday morning.
Van fixed tomorrow regardless if I have to walk to get the part and push the van down.
We have lots of food in the fridge and cupboards.
Bedtime for donavan in 2.5 hours. Samara and hour and a half afterwardish. (She is going to stay up and watch scooby doo. theres been a marathon on).

No comments:

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products