When we do, we try to do good...

Friday, May 15, 2009

:P

Good Grief I am boring!

Nothing really new to put out there. Its friday, I work saturday and sunday. Workmen are coming monday and Ill have both kids. Hurrah. :P:P

Trying to get some stuff done. the guys said theyd paint for us If we peel the paper. By monday I want to have the livingroom done at least! Anyone have a paint scraper they want to lend?? Henri, Ill be calling you LOL!

Donavan is crabby already so I am thinking he is going to bed at normal time but samara is staying up til 8 tonght. She is excited. LOL.

Idiot messaged me for teh first time in FOREVER wants to see mar sat or sunday. I told him she is avail both days but will be with sitters and to let me know. Obviously itll be sunday (I assume) because still no word. BLAH.

No comments:

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products