When we do, we try to do good...

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

SORE BACK!

I really do need my seat lowered! MY shoulders hurt from this mornings ride. Too much slouching to reach teh handlebars.

Workers came yesterday to do our walls and shower surround... they ripped the whole wall from the livingroom and go half teh drywall back up. Just half. Theyre supposed to be back this morning and working on but it is 10 to 11 and no sign. UGH. There is plastic through the cetner of the livingroom. I cant live like this. UGH. I am all packed and ready for the day at sherry's but low and behold no workers.

I really want it done so I can clean up and get this house into shape. UGH.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You're living in Deb's trailer on bayview? How do you like it? Where did Deb moved to?
Isn't nice to not have neighbors in the same building...and a yard to play in? Congrats!!

Lisa said...

I am flipping loving it! Deb moved to an apartment across town :)

I love the no neighbors and come june when our swamp starts looking like a yard I figure itll be awesome!

Thanks

Debra-Dawn said...

but they are doing something...

they never fixed a dang thing when i moved in...

but anytime i needed them afterwards they did....

good people them roymacks...

:)

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products