When we do, we try to do good...

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Off Joke ;)

Thought I would clarify on my last post ;)

It was a joking reference to the amazon.com ads I added the other day.

I love amazon.com. We buy ALOT of movies from there and I buy 99.9% of all of my books off the site.

I actually forgot about the other ads, and if i broke a TOS rule with my last post i am AWFULLY SARRY.

I really dont mean to make any money (or aparently annonomous friends, teehee) but rather I an experimenting and "spreading my blog wings" if you will.

Maybe I broke another TOS by telling how much I love amazon?

I could complain a bit about the couple of STUPIDDDD movies kevin bought off there... Try Zombie Lake. It was a classic... The fact that the DVD gave the option of dressed or naked versions, WOW.

But that is kevs fault.

Or that the last book I bought from there took an extra MONTH to get here...

But once it arrived it was in PERFECT never read condition... I paid a cent for it plus shipping... cant complain there. ;)

Never the less,

Just thought I would respond to my annonomous commenter ;)

Do come again, darlin.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh heh.

Hello again! I'd like to clarify too! I didnt mean to come across as creepy and/or nasty with my comment. Sorry if I did. I had a really bad experience with AdSense last year and wanted to give you a heads up. . . that's all.

Carry on then!. . . Nice blog! I like your writing style!

Lisa said...

Its okay, I am glad for the information. I am sure at some point I would ahve remembered why adsense was there in teh first place and checked into collecting. ;)

The whole not allowed to click your own ads or advertise to generate clicks seems off to me ;) Dont they want more clicks? LOL.

Thank you :):)
and thank you. Ive been trying to get into the funny and smart style of other real mommybloggers but i guess my casual phone conversation tone has to do ;)

Well off to pick the evil one up from school.

You carry on as well, Pleasure hearing from you, Ms. Anonymous. (Only time ill ever spell that right...)

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products