When we do, we try to do good...

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Holy Good Grief

I am BORED.

ughhhhh boredy bored bored.

Was supposed to go shopping today with my sister. My mother wanted to tag along and I was frightened and anxiety ridden. they called when they were on teh way and told kev to get smaara ready (I was outside with donavan waiting) and he came down and told me and I was inwardly FREAKING out. Samara was NOT coming. Nothing was changing becuase my mother was now involved. (besides that we were supposed to go at 5 but my mother wanted 6, ugh.)

AMAZINGLY it didnt go too bad. Mind you I always feel left out when it comes to my mother and sister becuase they ahve a relationship where i have none personally with my mother besides she being my children's grnadmother and I dont talk to my sister often (thought she did clean my messy house twice). But it wasnt bad.

Now kevin is withhis brother (home soon?) and i am here bored.

In other great news my buddy kelly FINALLY emailed and then called me. FINALLY. lol. its been a MONTH. I had to cut short cause my phone died and when i tried to call this evening there was no answer so GOD knows when Ill be able to actually talk to her. I cant call her normally now in teh evenings anyway cause kevs generally home in teh evening and she works during the day. I invited her around next weekend so well see. So much to tell her.
She is the BEST and MOST AWESOME listener i have ever met. a real kindred spirit. HAHA. maybe well get married and have genius, over-analitical and a little bit crazy kids. Who knows? LOL.

No comments:

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products