When we do, we try to do good...

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Top (howevermany) People Who SHould NOT Be Allowed To Roam The Streets Unattended.

listbutton

Starting with the MOST ANNOYING!!!!!!!

1) Crowds of people who stand on the sidewalk and chat. And by crowd I mean 2, 3, 4, 5, 8, 12 people, or even 1 FRICKING PERSON IN THE MIDDLE NOT MOVING FOR PEDESTRIANS. On my HURRIED way to get Samara this afternoon (I live ohhh about 7 minutes from teh school by foot and left the house today at ohhhhh 4 minutes to 'go-home-bell-time' ) I make it to the front of the school in a record 4 minutes (past the creepy crossing guard even) and am FLYING until I hit the group of 4 adults, 2 strollers, and baby in arms all talking at once while 1 toddler was SCREAMING for attention in the middle of the sidewalk, flanked by bumpy grass. (Yes i DO enjoy run on sentences, Don't you?). Did I rudely tell them to MOVE THEIR ASSES SO I COULD PASS WITH MY NOT NEGLECTED KID? Nah. I was in a hurry and so gave them an awful look, Informed Donavan LOUDLY that If i caught him in teh middle of the sidewalk ever NOT WALKING I would Kick his ass to the grass for being so RUDE and bolted over teh lawn. (donavan has since requested "Holy Shit Handles" for teh stroller for the next time we do offroad in an umbrella stroller.) And Yes I made it in time to meet samara. and Yes I Do like RANDOM caps. Keeps things pretty. Anyway...

2) People who block the sidewalk and the walkway from my house so their DOGS can sniff the bushed by my yard when I am trying to pass. The the guy's ugly scruffy little DOG had the AUDACITY to BARK at me as I tried to go around them (again ONTO THE LAWN).

3) SLOWWALKING PEOPLE WHO DONT MOVE TO LET YOU BY even when you make alot of noise behind them and tell your child, "Dont worry Donavan, well be back on our speedy way soon."



4) Old men at the local dive bar. nough said.

5) That creeepy crazy mouthwash drinking dude who lives UPTOWN BESIDE THE THEATER in the same building as legal aid. wtf? Not even a residential zone im SURE. I dont know anyone who doesnt cross the street away from there, even when headed for the legal aid lawyer or to see a movie...


6) My friend Deb

(KIDDING!!!! go read her blog. It is interestingly different ;);) youll learn something... what? I dont know ;) go see. Go Deb... see ya monday)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you terd...

:)

I get back from work...

where i get to deliciously squabble with mr Frank and Mr jason ..

and practise loads and loads of compasison for teh americans whom are without proper cabel services... and...

and i come on the computer after brushing my dog and here you are ...

rushed...

rushed when you walk?

am i reading you correctly?...

it is called a "stroll-er"...

meant for strolling...

not rushing...

:)

stick them apples in your Wii and play it...

(see what happens at 1am when i am tired?)

:)

Lisa said...

Hiding so noone can see youre number 6 person who should not be on the street unattended, deb? ;);)

HAHA. I HATE WALKING ALONE and tend to rush anyway but when im late, im FLYING. LOL. Stroll to me sounds like you should be in a park strolling with your parasol...

and wouldnt that make a jogging stroller an oxymoron? cause how can you jog while strolling?

Lets call it a babymoving conveyance and leave it at that ;)

I would apple up my wii (????) But sadly my batteries are DEAD in my Wii-Motes. (the slang, the slang).

Donkey Kong and Mario 3 have been calling mighty hard lately.

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products