When we do, we try to do good...

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

So Because I am So BORING.

I ahvent blogged in ages. So sorry.

Quicky run down.

Tomorrow my munchkin is coming back from Brendas again where hes been since sunday. Its so lonesome without him to chase especially lately. Enough of the poor poor pitiful me.

Maggies place you make the difference today. chatted and bitched with Lisa for a little bit, chatted with my new buddy a bit, you get it. I chatted.

Susan's place for coffee afterward. watched some boob tube, Played some WII sports, played with her workout equiptment. I SO cant do a sit up. I suck LOL.

The rest of today was spent finishing the diningroom.

As of yesterday Our bed in the back bedroom with donavan's crib. Samaras single bed (she has a new one in her room) it set up in the diningroom. This way I can hopefully get donavan to sleep in his own bed adn kev can sleep on a bed and not teh couch. See how that does to kill some tension. Hopefully LOADS.

Before that was monday, chat n chew and i got the back room ready for our bed.

Before that weekend where we did little to nothing.

WELL.
Saturday we went to teh opening of a new factory in town. They had BIG blowup rides. One was a giant moon bouce. Samara went on once herself adn I took donavan on too teh second time. FUN.

The other thing was a GIANTTTTTT slide. First you climb a wall using the handles then slide straight down a huge scary slide then again. AWESOME and scary.

SO

dont complain that I dont ever blog ;)

No comments:

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products