When we do, we try to do good...

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Me and My Lappy

So working tomorrow, my last shift? Always a ball though.

watching tv and setting up the laptop the way I want it.

I wanted to get some writing done tonight but it took SO fricking long to get office set up and all. ugh. I am so picky but I cant stand the thought of anything but what I like to type on.

I have an old friend all set to beta it for me. By beta I mean read it over, correct my spelling, tell me what doesnt make sense and also SCREAM with how much she loves me. She was my biggest fan and an awesome writter herself though she always wrote a totally different genre etc than me. OTHER end of teh spec!

I cant wait to get started, I brainstormed ideas today of where to start and I think I have a good list set.

Holy tv LOL

I watched Bones then had fringe on for a bit while flipping in my head over the slow d/l then changed it to the police women show and now LA Ink is on.

Found a temperary mouse to use with the lap. it is tinnnnnnnnny and bright shiny pink and came with a brats doll that samara got for xmas or her bday last year.
(no i didnt buy it!) The mouse works well though the tiny size is annoying haha.

No comments:

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products