When we do, we try to do good...

Monday, September 14, 2009

What to Say?

Ummm.

Maggies finally started today! I loved the bunch there today, hopefully it stays with this type people HAHA.
Yes I am a snob. Whats it to ya?

Nooo

maybe?

bah.

Donavan is calling for lunch. he is HUNNNNNGRY. his favourite word. I am cleaning and playing on the computer. How? you ask?

Clean a bit, computer, clean a bit cxomputer. You see how it goes.

Samara is at school. I am PRAYING for a good afternoon today. If they dont start getting along I am not sure what I am going to do. But it cant keep going like this.

She needs to get better with mronings. I packed ehr bag this morning and set it on the kids table while she put on her shoes. Told her to grab her bag when she is done. Halfway to school I looked over and no bag. Hurray.

I am waiting for friday so that I can pay everything and get groceries. LOL. Today I need to think of somethign to bake for school snacks. Some sort of cookie but what... dun dun duuuunnn.

No comments:

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products