When we do, we try to do good...

Friday, October 2, 2009

Got Somethign Done At Least!

BAHAHAHAH

I went through our unmated socks.

Dont laugh

there were ALOT of them.

I chucked ALOT of them.

Walmart had 10 pcks of mens socks for 4.50for awhile and I had bought 2 packs. I chucked all of Kevs old socks. YAY ME.

There has been a picture frame on the table marking a spot to chuck things for almost 2 weeks now. I moved it into the closet. Now slowly I plan on finding homes for everything else that is right there. What a chore.

I might rejoin flylady for a bit. Why not. I managed to keep it neat for a week, why cant i keep it up?!?!

I made a budget (projected right now) for october. I am over budget by about 850$. as the month actually passes by I hope to tighten up. ALOT. (lol).

Well time to take out the dogI am thinking. Im going to talk kevin into a short walk with donavan and rocky later today. Maybe after supper.

1 comment:

Debra-Dawn said...

my budget ends at 0... and i am dangerously close to that...

i need a job...

a real one...

:(

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products