When we do, we try to do good...

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Im terrified

Samara left this morning to go to Ian's for her first sleepover THAT FAR AWAY. (Coule hours across the province). Im sure she will be fine but she gave me a little uncertain look on her way out and I wanted to scream, "NO YOU JACKASS YOU CANT HAVE HER!" And slam teh door. But I told her she would have fun and id see her tomorrow. I dont want her to suffer but a part of me wants her to be MISERABLE and cranky and CRY FOR ME the whole time shes gone.

In my opinion he only has anyhting to do with her for publicity. He poses her for loving family pictures though he only sees her every few months. he takes her to crystal palace and takes tons of pictures (ALWAYS HIM IN THEM TOO) and NEVER buys her anything. Wont \let her play the games to win anything. Last week he (and a lady friend of course) took her to moncton to see a movie. While there they went to chapters. He took her to the childrens section and posed her and himself with some toys by the kids books and took some pictures... but DIDNT BUY HER ANYTHING!?! I know she would ahve killed for the little stuffed thing she is holding and she LOVES books but nope. Didnt buy her zilch. not like hes BROKE. he has the money, just doesnt play into his plans to actually spend money on her when photo-ops are free. He even put on his FB "cant wait to show his daughter the big city". Makes me sick.

No comments:

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products