When we do, we try to do good...

Monday, August 4, 2008

Samara

Samara is my difficult child. She is a little alien to me. An alien that I love but a mystery never the less.

She is 4 years old. Her favourite colour is purple. She loves the movie Hairspray with Tracy in it. Goonies scared her a little. She loves to play at treehousetv.com on the computer but since im a videogame nazi she very seldom is allowed (and if she does get on it is for no more than maybe a half hour a day a few times a week maybe).

She is beautiful and smart. She loves music and singing and dancing and knows the words to an amazing number of songs.

She loves big meals with meat and potatoes and would prefer to eat at the table with the whole family.

She never smiles for pictures and if asked to she generally screws up her face and says something like, "I don't know how to smile..." which drives me nuts. If I tell her to say cheese she says mouse instead.

If I say "Ka-pish?" to her she says, "Ta Cheese."

She is a very inquisitive little thing. It scares me that she is starting school in September. On one hand having a chid in big kid school makes me feel like my life is passing me by... on the other hand I cant believe that her life is passing me by too.
I barely remember her as a baby. She cried alot and prefered to be put in her swing where she could observe and drift to sleep at will. She was a beauty (still is) with all of her long hair. Where Donavan is and was so skinny Samara was more of a puffball.

She has so much love to share. She loves her mom and dad and donavan, and sherry and my family and still has a ton of love for her "friends" and her "pets".

She is back into Lay-Tee... but now she is Lady. Lady is in bed with her right now in fact. Sherry bought her a new puppy from Pharmasave the other day and he is missing so that will be my job tomorrow... Puppy Finder. Aparently there was a little cow there that samara wanted to get for her brother but Sherry didnt ahve the money right then. They are going back friday morning to pick it up for him.

Thats Love.

No comments:

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products