When we do, we try to do good...

Friday, August 1, 2008

Finally the Blog About Vacation






My vacation was AWESOME then it was over in a flash of relaxation.



When we got there we unpacked and then took a stroll to the beach. It was everyminute of the 30 minutes to get there I tell ya ;) The tide was out and so we (Kev, I and Troy) took a walk way out on the ocean floor. Iwas in heaven. When We got back we fired up the barbeque. Steak, backed potato, and veggies. YUM. When troy left kev and I took a walk to the river. It was gorgeous! We spent the days relaxing and having a few drinks. The evenings we had bonfires and chatted a bit.

We both agree'd that it was SO odd being completely alone. We are NEVER completely alone these days. There is always the computer adn xbox and we are always expecng someone to drop in.
The solitude was nice.

I will add mroe pictures later, i am uploading them to facebook now LOL.

No comments:

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products