When we do, we try to do good...

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Think If I Put It In Writing?

Maybe I'll actually get SOMETHING done?

I started a bit of tidying this morning then promptly fell to laziness.

Next on my list. Dishes. Then transfer some laundry.

A quick tidy of some toys and put away a bit more laundry.

I need to do an inventory of what we need to buy then a good budget would be nice.

All of this while maintaining the peace between the warring countries that are my children.

(currently Samara is "hitting Donavan down". She is shoving him off the couch and onto a blanket... How long until he cries?)

1 comment:

Debra-Dawn said...

i am glad you mentioned laundry i forgot about mine...

:)

then bed...
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products