When we do, we try to do good...

Saturday, March 21, 2009

Ah ha A Blog

Hello from teh land of itchy red necks. Weeehaaaa

Kev is at work (He had to go back in and fill the pool a bit) and I am here with hte evil children. I speedy cleaned teh livingroom to find my dead cell phone during a fit of ARRGGGGGGG. I need to do it more often.

Today was day 1 of church youth retreat at the hotel. It was a ridiculasly easy day. I had 12 rooms. Forst thing I went through and got their wet towels and other bathroom stock. then I was informed I had to gt the glasses too. Thus my second trip through. Trip 3 was making beds and cleaning bathrooms. Then lunch. (I started at 10 and lunch was 11:30. Good timing.)

Right after lunch I was sent to held fold in laundry with Kevs mom. Thanks to the aparently shit job I do with big towels I was demoted to bathmats and hand towels. After I folded a bit I was told to take towels and finish my stays. And so I did. Then I helped a few people and was done by 10 after 2. 2:30 we left.

Then Kev and I took the children to the mall to pick up my Twilight DVD. We paused at Coles and I bought 2 charlaine harris books that were on sale. They are from her other series. I checked it online and they are book 2 and 3 so tuesday I am going to see about getting the first. :D

No comments:

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products