When we do, we try to do good...

Monday, March 30, 2009

2:11 And All Is Well

Samara just ran across to her friends house adn now it is just donavan and I agian.
He is shouting obsenities out the glass balcony window.

I got the bathroom cleaned and a few sinks of dishes. My Banada Nut Bread is almost done in the bread maker. I cant wait LOL.

Kev will be home in about 45 minutes. I am making a hearty soup for him after all tehs hoveling he probably did. I am so happy I didnt have to work.

I cant wait for tomorrow...!!! The anticipation.

Banana nut bread wasnt bad :) I had a little piece with butter. I think iot would be really good with peanut butter.

Well, this is how interesting I am. Sue me.

2 comments:

Debra-Dawn said...

you are excited to hang out me tomorrow !!!

:)

and I you...

oh the places well go... the things we shall see......

Lisa said...

I am super duper excited to hang with you :D:D And I am more excited that youre excited... though not excited enough to blog about it??? Where is your me inspired blog????

I ahve a magazine youd be interested in... Iam halfway through it :)

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products