When we do, we try to do good...

Monday, March 9, 2009

A Sunny Day Blog

Happy Monday.

Work was great, worked I think 5 days straight. You want to believe I was ready for some down (in home) time.

Lots to do this week. I called about my lost perscription, Tracey is faxing it now so I can get it tomorrow. YAY for birth control!

Tomorrow FIRST THING I am off to the store for goodies for my "party". I thought it was wednesday which gave me time to go grocery shopping. Ah well. This just means I have rushing to do tomorrow morning. After that there is running about to do. Later that day hair cuts and piercings. LOL.

wednesday I hvae to see about getting the ol taxes done.

well, kelly should be a-callin' soon

ttfn

1 comment:

Leon1234 said...

Hey, how are you doing? Hope all is well.

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products