When we do, we try to do good...

Thursday, April 23, 2009

8 More Sleeps

8 more sleeps until the big move. I am so excited... can you tell?

Teaching Donavan manners was a huge success until he asks for a drink. I have been trying to get him to say drink please but instead he says, "Want drink now, want drink now." Ah well. He says please when promted and automatically says thank you. And he says sorry when he should. He also replied sorry when someone else says it.

More packing and cleaning today. Plus my mother is supposed to come and pick me up to take me and get my birthday gift. Pretty sure she is getting me clothes again this year. I need to call Betty and see if she'll keep my crazy baby becuase Mom doesnt want to take kids.

Party here is in a few days. I cant wait! It will be so much fun. :D:D Drinky drinky.

Samara is wearing a shirt with an apple on it that says, "Bite me." I wonder if that is inappropriate for school? Probably.

Donavan "want drink now!"

No comments:

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products