When we do, we try to do good...

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Holy Crazy Baby Batman

Woke up at 8 this moring totally pooped and my throat in ain. Not sore but pain. It was the same yesterday. (its feeling much better now thanks lol). I was tired!!! Donavan didnt go to bed last night until we did and he still tried to play. Not acceptable behaviour... I ahve 2 days/ 2 nights before teh birth control comes off and its been awhile! (but thats a rant for another day...). Hit the mall to pick up my step father's b-day gift, the splash pants for samara that I had forgotten 2 days in a row and finish easter. Plus groceries. Put donavan's new doggy backpack leash on him and left the stroller. Surprisingly it went well. He held my hand walking but when he wanted to drop my hand and explore while I was talking etc then he was able to safely without leaving my sight. It was awesome.

He was crabby mind you and threw a few random fits but I ignored it... Mind you I got a few dirty looks in zellers standing in line when I A) held the leash tightly so he couldnt reach the display then B) he ran at teh displays and landed on his butt yelling bloody murder. Mwhaha I am a terrible momma.

From the mall we walked over to superstore. He didnt want in the cart but I grabbed his legs so he couldnt climb out. See... meanie. Grocery shopping went quite well.

I am obviously home now and I put the groceries away. I wanted a turkey dinner so I picked up a bird and the trimmings. In a few days itll be turkeytime. gobble gobble!!

The house is super messy with alot of laundry in transition. That is my plan for today. Plus I am planning on making a few batches of bunny chocolate chunk cookies. MMMMMMMMMM.

No comments:

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products