When we do, we try to do good...

Monday, April 13, 2009

Hey Deb, Wanna Babysit?????

Ugh

This whole find a babysitter everytime I work thing sucks. I need to find and settle on a babysitter. Deb has been my bestest and most reliable but she works unpredictable days too during teh week and her hubby is supposed to go back to work (or already did?) Which puts me back to crazy no babysitter land. UGHHHGHGHGHG.

There's Betty but I think DOnavan runs her ragged and I hate asking her because I dont know if she is agreeing because she thinks she cant say no or because she actually wants to. ACK. LOL.

I am trying to catch roberta on fb to see if she wouldnt mind taking samara home with her after school until kev gets home at 3ish. I work monday and tuesday. I always hate asking people becuase I feel (again) like I dont know if they are becuase they know I cant find anyone else or becuase they want to and I know myself I hate feeling like I havvvve to do somehting (like with my parents lol).

Theres lacy but she can only watch him if Matt is working days becuase when he works nights he works untl 12 and wants to sleep in.

Maybe I should ask Karen if she knows someone... BLAHHHHHHAHHAHHAHAH

(I am still going to call you deb! LOL).

No comments:

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products