When we do, we try to do good...

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Down But Not Out

;)

Date night was postponed due to last minute babysitter challenges. (lol). Now I am here with a whole night ahead of me (and Kev too but if he plays warhammer he no longer counts...) What to do what to do. I dont want to watch a movie. Lego Starwars but I just finished act 5 and only avhe act 6 left (LOL) and I want to hold off on that... Ill probably read and stuff myself. MMMMM stuffed.

Turkey tomorrow. Some more cleaning perhaps. Samara has a trip to the Sugarwoods with school so she has a fun day ahead of her.

:)

Coffee anyone?

1 comment:

Debra-Dawn said...

we are going to moncton in teh morning... i wont be back till 2pm when i have a dr's appointment...

but after that?

maybe?

you want some company?

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products