When we do, we try to do good...

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

First Blog, New Laptop

Yep, finally got one, only took FOREVER... sheesh.

Waiting for Glee to come on in ohhhh 3 minutes.

Got my nails done today, theyre so pretty and shiny. If I dont ever do anything for myself I think I should do this occassionally. Feels pretty and hasnt chipped. LOL

Beautiful!

Finally bought a lamp for the livingroom, I love it and it was only 24.00$

Also got a slowcooker. I cant wait to start making our meals with it. I am going to make a good list for groceries and get slowcooking soon!

Van is at the garage. I am praying for good news! The fuel pump hat I had is no good so he is going to have a looking for a used one.

I just really want to bite at the gel on my nails!!! lol.

I cant wait for more nurse jackie! Funniest show EVER.

1 comment:

Debra-Dawn said...

friday ill have some cable so ill know what the heck nurse jackie is...

:)

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products