When we do, we try to do good...

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Well Crap

lol

Bob, my bro in law that ive been working for, cant find a job and so has given up that fight. he is going to be a stay at home dad. what does that mean to me? well the end of my full time possition. you win some you lose some. LOL it was a great job for teh 2 weeks. He said he is going to divide the hours between us but then it sounded mroe like the end. he said that he will watch kass during teh week then kristeen will on the weekends. if they ever need to go anywhere on the weekend though they will call me which will be a few extra bucks for us.

Ah well.

I am getting cranky FAST so I should go do soemthing I guess. :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww....

you win some you lose some....

:(

i guess this means that you should win next...

BUY A LOTTO TICKET!!!!

:)

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products