When we do, we try to do good...

Saturday, September 26, 2009

So now I am thinking of kicking worldly ass

I am finally feeling motivated.

I am going to get back on the laundry situatsion to ensure exactly what I want to wear tonight is DONE and DRY in the 2 hours until Karen comes!

Then I am going to clean adn organize to make things easier for kev and donavan tonght without me.

Then I am cleaning off teh table beucase that mess is starting to officially piss me off. Then to my cupboards. That beautiful digital slowcooker needs to fit. Or else. (Take that coffee maker).

Yes. I am going to do all of this in, you guessed it, 2 hours. While listening too my ipod on ym tiny stereo. Hell... I might just see whats wrong with the big speakers while I am at it.

I am just that motivated!

1 comment:

Debra-Dawn said...

you havent blogged in DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no bloggy about your party no bloggy about cleaning...

you bloggign about cleaning motivates me to clean...

so here i go to nap... i need to rest before i attack the freakishly destroyed rooms that make up my newtome townhouse...

boxes and bags and loose crap everywhere...

but first, a nap....

:)

Support Breastfeeding in Canada!

Amazon.com Products